- This event has passed.
November 19 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
Join us for a garden spruce up at UUSM to prepare the grounds and courtyard for our Thanksgiving Feast.
Garden + grounds projects suggested by the Green Living and Facilities team include:
- Protecting our soils: We need a free delivery of wood mulch. Deliver to the alley and then disperse. Gravel mulching in select areas. Identify those areas and add.
- Trimming: The lavender and rosemary need their fall trimming. Reed by the Corner Sign needs a trim so we can see the sign.
- Dusting/Cleaning: The shade structure and its lighting needs cleaning and dusting.
- Furniture: We had to say goodbye to the lovely teak table. Please keep your eyes open for a new 42 X 60 teak table to donate.
- Shade Structure: Let’s think about replacing this in 6 months.
Please wear hats and grubbies, and bring tools if you have them, clearly marked so you can collect them later.
Please RSVP so we can plan for materials and tools. Your inquiry is emailed directly to our team and we will respond promptly.